Hey my friends! Today, I’m sharing 2 cards I made from just one 12×12 sheet from Echo Park’s Winter Collection. When I saw this pattern, I had to have it! I love making winter cards and in fact I kinda stuck to that theme through this past Christmas instead of the traditional designs I’ve done in past.
I do LOVE incorporating pattern papers into my cardmaking. Typically, I’m drawn to patterns that have a vintage feel, farmhouse or neutrals. This 12 x 12 paper has some really pretty snowflakes in hues of blues. The snowflakes range from lightest to dark over a cream color.
I trimmed my sheet down to make 4 card panels, 2 of them I’ve saved for future cards. For these, I paired them with Spellbinders snowflakes dies, some of them I die cut on glitter paper from Memory Box.
I stamped snowflakes on a circle die from Simon Says Stamp’s “Snowflake builder” stamp set with a clear block. And I did some 2nd and 3rd generation stamping.
The sentiment, also from Simon, I stamped in the center with Pinkfresh Studio’s “Storm” blue ink.
To add a little more jazz, I sprayed the cards with Hero Arts Shimmer Spray and sprinkled Distress Glitter over the entire design!
Finished these off with Spellbinders gems!
- Echo Park Winter Collection 12 x 12 sheet + related items
- Spellbinders D-Lites Snowflakes Die Set
- Simon Says Stamp “Snowflake Builder” stamp set
- Memory Box Glitter Cardstock
- Waffle Flower Crafts “Additional Circles” Nested Dies
- Acrylic Circular 2.5 x 2.5 Block
- Spellbinders “Crystal Mix” Gems
- Pinkfresh Studio Inks
- Hero Arts White Iridescent Shimmer Spray
- Distress Glitter