I just started putting together many of my favorite products to embellish my cards below. I’ve divided this page into categories below, but keep coming back as I will be adding more items.
Jump to my Other Krafty Favs!
- Simon Says Stamp Hibiscus Bloom Stamp set
- Pretty Pink Posh “Peonies” Stamp Set
- Mama Elephant “Everything Nice” Release
- Hero Arts “Thinking of you” stamp set
- Simon Says Stamp Crackled Cling background stamp
- Wplus9 “Most Wonderful” stamp set
- Altenew “Beauty Within” Stamp Set
- Waffleflower Crafts “Fresh Rainbow” Sentiment Stamp set – bundle with dies / stamp set without the coordinating dies
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Woodlands Trees Die Set
- Pretty Pink Posh “Peonies” Die Set
- Lawn Fawn Hillside Die set
- OOTSR Layering Flower Die set
- Lawn Fawn Hillside Die set
- MFT “Straight Up Rainbows” Die-namics
- Pinkfresh Studio “Smile” die
- Pinkfresh Studio Daisy Wreath die
- Spellbinders Birdhouses through the Seasons by Vicky Papaioannou or at Scrapbook.com
- Mini Blooms and Sprigs Etched Dies from the Slimline Collection or at Scrapbook.com
- Altenew “Beauty Within” Die Set
- Stitched Shape Dies (set of 6 shapes)
- Waffle Flower Crafts “Additional Circles” Nested Dies
- Waffle Flower Crafts “A2 Layers” Nested Dies
- Waffle Flower Crafts “Retro Outline Alpha” Dies
Misti Stamping Tool by My Sweet Petunia
I think every cardmaker needs a stamping tool! I know I use my stamps all the time and when I started making cards, I used clear acrylic and wood blocks. I could never get good coverage and I was often discouraged. I heard about the Misti Tool and saw it demonstrated on YT. It was an investment, but I felt it worth it to purchase so I got the original size. After using this tool, I have never looked back. I LOVE IT!
Since that first purchase, I’ve added accessories like: more magnets, Misti mats, the creative corners and replacement measurement tape in white to cover the hot pink color. I later invested in the Memory Misti which is the largest size (12 x 12).
My stamped images and sentiments come out much better as I can stamp more than once if my first impression wasn’t successful. I highly recommend this or any kind of stamping tool. UPDATE: In 2020, the New Misti Tool 2.0 debuted which has a few enhancements to this tool!
NOTE: Color for me is so important so I really LOVE neutrals best. If colors are too bright, it negatively affects my emotional state.
So, when Hero Arts partnered with My Sweet Petunia to create the Limited Edition, “Black Misti Tool“, my heart skipped a beat! I purchased 2 Black Mini Mistis with the black Misti mats.
Unfortunately, this was a limited edition so I wasn’t able to purchase the original size or the Memory Misti, I sure would have! It would be sweet if they brought it back even if for a short time!
Where to Purchase:
- My Sweet Petunia
- Amazon, Memory Misti here, Mini Misti here
- Simon Says Stamp
Sprays, Glitters & Color Mediums
Sequins, Confetti & Enamel Dots
- Nuvo “Mirrorball” Confetti (part of a set of 4 “Nuvo Pure Sheen Confetti”)
- Nuvo Sequins Pack
- Hero Arts Enamel Dots
- Studio Katia Chunky Confetti Glitter
- Waffle Flower Crafts Enamel Dots
- Distress Glitter
Stencils & Bundles
- Bearly Art Precision Glue
- Gina K. Designs “Connect” Glue
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Felt Glue
- Neutral PH Adhesive (perfect for making journals or mini albums)
- Glue Arts GlueGlider Pro Plus Dispenser, get the refill cartridges here
- Spellbinders Yellow Low Tack Tape
- Scrapbook.com 1/4″ Double-sided Adhesive
- Scrapbook.com 1″ Double-sided Adhesive
- Scrapbook.com 2″ Double-sided Adhesive
- Scrapbook.com Mint tape
- Scrapbook.com Adhesive Sheets
- Scrapbook.com Clear Double Sided Adhesive Roll – 1/4“
- Foam Squares 217pk, Set of 10 – white / black