I am part of several affiliate programs which helps to keep my small craft business running. That means, if you shop using my links from this blog, I will make a small commission with eacg sale at NO additional cost to you, the buyer.
How your shopping helps my business
Your shopping helps me continue posting new card and paper craft projects to share with you on my blog and social media, purchase new supplies and run the daily operations of content creation and I am eternally grateful. The content I provide is free and I want to always keep it that way.
Your shopping through my links also helps me to continue recommending Brands and specific products. Please note that I only recommend products/brands that I personally use or have used and/or believe in the Brand I’m endorsing. I won’t recommend anything I don’t have any knowledge or nor will I bash a product or company.
How I obtain my supplies
I personally purchase 95% of all my supplies. A few of my supplies were given to me by crafty friends or that I’ve won in a giveaway.
My relationship with brands/Companies
- I do not work directly with or for any sponsors
- I do not participate on any design teams
- No companies send me free products to try out or to review
- I only earn commissions on qualified purchases that you make with my links
- Please Note: some brands I am not an affiliate of, but I still promote because I buy regularly from them and love their products. For more information, go to “My Favorite Brands“.
Should that change, I will update this affiliate disclosure statement and announce it with any applicable posts.
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact me here.
Last updated: July 24, 2023