I so love using Dollar Tree’s 3D stickers on my cards but also I’m using a sticker from Penny Black Stamps too for the 2 cards today. I enjoy mixing them up with pretty pattern papers and embellishments. These 2 cards are simple to make and also quick!
Wanna see other cards I’ve made with Dollar Tree 3D stickers?, click here!
As soon as I saw this truck sticker from Dollar Tree, I knew I had to use it!! I placed some of the other 3D flower baskets to the bottom of the card and the background is a combo of 2 pattern papers from Honey Bee Stamps.
I did a little stamping to add a secondary sentiment from Simon Says Stamp to go with the “Thank you” sign.
For my 2nd card, I used the flowers sticker from Penny Black Stamps for my focal point again pairing it with Honey Bee Stamps pattern papers and I stamped my sentiment on a piece of ephemera from the “Farmhouse Market” frames and tags pack by Carta Bella. The sentiment is from Simon.
I trimmed some black cardstock from Cardstock Warehouse to act as my border for my panel. These cards came together so fast and I just love they look!
- Penny Black Stickers (I couldn’t find the exact set I used but she has a bunch of stickers in her shop!)
- Dollar Tree 3D stickers by Crafter’s Square Floral Design (you can pick up this sticker sheet from your local store, I included the link only so you can see what it looks like)
- Honey Bee Stamps Farm Fresh Pattern Paper Pack here or here
- Carta Bella Farmhouse Market Frames and Tags
- Simon Says Stamp “Thankful Flowers” stamp set, coordinating die here or the bundle here
- Simon Says Stamp “Intense Black” ink pad
- Accents 100 lb. White Cardstock
- Bearly Art Glue
- Cardstock Warehouse Black Cardstock