I really love the Fall colors on nature and so when I saw this sticker sheet of Fall leaves at Dollar Tree, I knew right away how I would use them on this card! It’s great when an idea comes right away when you see a product!
Be sure to check out the other Fall cards made this year → click here
I used minimal supplies to make this card and I just love how it turned out! I mixed it with a gold foiled sentiment from Pink Fresh Studio.
The pattern paper in the background is from Honey Bee Stamps and I decided to use Pink Fresh’s Mosaic cover die for the background on the dark brown cardstock.
I added a few of the 3D Fall Leaves stickers on top with some foam tape for dimension.
That was basically all there was to this card! So simple and so pretty!
- Dollar Tree 3D Fall Leaves Stickers (unfortunately, I couldn’t find this item online 🙁 )
- Pink Fresh Studio “Modern Mosaic” Cover Die
- Pink Fresh Studio “Foil Ephemera Sentiments Pack”
- Honey Bee Stamps “Log Cabin” Pattern Paper
- Simon Says Stamp Assorted Cardstock Pack or dark chocolate here
- Accents Opaque 100 lb. White Cardstock
- Bearly Art Liquid Glue
- Foam Squares