Dollar Tree continues to amaze me with their crafty goodies. When I found these stickers of a beautiful window with flowers, I had to have them and I knew immediately how I would use them for today’s cards.
I love flowers and plants so anytime I can use them in my cardmaking, I’m all for it!
I paired these with Honey Bee Stamps “Farm Fresh” pattern papers at the bottom of the cards. I think the wood frame paper blends well with the sticker. The sheet came with flower pots that I placed on top of the window.
I wanted to frame my design so trimmed down some black cardstock from Cardstock Warehouse and then adhered to my card bases. Lastly, I added the sentiments from Simon Says Stamp’s Hibiscus stamp set. I added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to give them some shine! That was it! My 2 cards were done!
- Dollar Tree “Crafter’s Square” Stickers (you can probably find this sheet in your local Dollar Tree, but here’s a link to see it on their website too)
- Honey Bee Stamps Farm Fresh Pattern Paper Pack here or here
- Simon Says Stamp “Hibiscus” Stamp set
- Simon Says Stamp “Intense Black” ink pad
- Accents 100 lb. White Cardstock
- Bearly Art Glue
- Cardstock Warehouse Black Cardstock