Hey friends, today I’m sharing more cards with Dollar Tree 3D leaves stickers. I love how realistic these look and the fact that they are dimensional. However, I decided to make clusters for 2 cards and I removed some of the dimension. I think they look amazing! Check this post for another card made with Dollar Tree’s fall leaves.
So, that was the first thing I did with the stickers after choosing which leaves I wanted to put together into a cluster (like a bouquet). The leaves are different shapes, colors and sizes all celebrating the Fall season.
I used some Press ‘n Seal to keep my 2 clusters together while I worked on the cardbases. On one card, I went with a strip of red cardstock from Simon Says Stamp and the other I chose the Arch from Essentials by Ellen. The pattern paper is Stamperia International House of Roses that I’ve used before here. I adhered my clusters on top and I think they look amazing together.
Fact is, I had been working on this card design for a couple of days because I didn’t know what to do about the background. I find it easier for me when I get into a creative jam, to take a break for a few hours or even days. Then when I come back, my mind is clearer and I have a new direction for the project.
I tied some jute around my clusters and then stamped and die cut my sentiment from Waffleflower Crafts that I’ve used many times! I really love it 🙂 And that’s how easy the cards came about once I took that long break!
Some of the links to the products I used are affiliate links which means that when you shop with them, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me run my small crafty business. Thank you so much!
- Dollar Tree Crafters Square Fall Leaves 3D Stickers
- Stamperia International House of Roses 8×8 Paper Pack
- Waffle Flower Crafts “Fall Greetings” Stamp/Die Combo, stamp set here, die set here
- Essential Arches by Essentials by Ellen
- Simon Says Stamp “Intense Black” ink pad
- Accents 100 lb. White Cardstock
- Bearly Art Glue
- Glad Press ‘N Seal (3-pack)
- White double-sided foam squares
- Glassboard Craft Mat → Use my Code → KIMCARDS20 at checkout
- Craft Reverse Tweezers by EK Tools (great for picking up die cut pieces)
- Paper Trimmer: Tim Holtz here (Ranger), here (Scrapbook.com) or here (AZ)