Going through my Christmas crafty stash, I came across a some leftover pattern papers from the Paper Rose’s Nature Stroll Collection. I believe it was included in an older Simon Says Stamp card kit. I absolutely love this paper pack as the imagery has that vintage feel with flowers, birds, leaves and animals. The bird is what inspired this set!
The bird image was on a wreath so that was perfect to break out again my Waffle Flower Crafts Additional Circle Dies (the largest in the set) and turn him into an ornament. I made this the same as in my previous tags/ornaments and you can read about that in this post and also here.
The only difference with this ornament is that I stamped the sentiment on the ornament using Simon Says Stamp “Pawsitively Saturated Inks” in the Blush color. The sentiment is by Technique Tuesday.
My shaker bits also included white pearls from Hero Arts.
For the matching card, I trimmed down my pattern paper to A2 size and stamped a different sentiment from Scrapbook.com with the same SSS Blush color. I decided to use the same gold ribbon I used on the ornament for the card. I taped it from the inside of the card and tied the bow on the outside.
Finally, topped with more white enamel dots and I was done! It turned out so beautiful and I love how they look so good in the photos! Here’s more pics!
I absolutely couldn’t get enough pictures of this set! LOL!!!!
- Paper Rose Nature Stroll 6×6 paper pack here, here or here
- Scrapbook.com Good Tidings of Great Joy stamp set
- Technique Tuesday Christ is Born stamp set
- Spellbinders Christmas Wishes – from the November 2019 card kit (no longer available) – these topper dies are close enough here or here
- Heat Resistant Acetate Sheets
- Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Inks
- Nuvo “Mirrorball” Confetti (part of a set of 4 “Nuvo Pure Sheen Confetti”)
- Nuvo Sequins Pack
- Assorted Ribbons
- Waffle Flower Crafts Additional Circles Nested Dies
- Waffle Flower Crafts Enamel Dots